Human Rights, Child And Forced Labour Policy
AB Linas Agro Group and its subsidiaries (hereinafter – the Group) are a responsible business organisation operating ethically and complying with globally recognised human rights principles. Our goal is to create a positive working environment, where due respect is given to the dignity and rights of every person.
In our activities, we are guided by two key principles: companies must comply with and respect universally recognised human rights and must not contribute to violations of human rights.
We herewith establish the following Human Rights Policy of the Group:
- No employee shall face a threat of persecution, physical, sexual, racial, mental, verbal or other abuse.
- We shall not employ any person, who is younger than the minimum working age valid in any country of operation of our Group and shall under no circumstances employ teenagers under fifteen.
- We shall not allow or tolerate forced labour in any company of the Group.
- We recognize the need and encourage our employees to maintain a balance between work and personal life, and we respect other responsibilities of our employees that are not related to their work.
- Conflict and moral dilemmas may arise in countries where human rights are violated. In such countries, we shall ensure that our activities do not contribute to the violation of human rights.
We encourage partners, suppliers and contractors to comply with similar principles in their business activities.